DHEA and Pregnenolone are considered one of the “Grandparents of Hormones”, plus it is through these two very important pre-hormones that we get all of our progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen. Dr. Wattana goes on to say in his publication that DHEA plays an important role in longevity and in the body’s ability to produce energy and burning fat. In addition, DHEA also plays an important role in anti-inflammatory properties and is critical in the prevention of chronic disease of aging such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s, as well as certain types of cancer.
How can DHEA help me with the fat and the “middle bulge” growing around my waistline?
A recent article in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) November 2004, Dr. T. Villarreal reveals the effects of DHEA on abdominal fat in elderly men and woman, he found DHEA supplemental therapy can reduce significantly visceral fat, so called “abdominal fat”. DHEA replacement can also play a significant role in the prevention and the treatment of metabolic symptoms associated with metabolic obesity.
DHEA Rescues Adrenal Fatigue & Fibromyalgia
According to Dr. Elmer M. Crantin M.D. author of “Setting the Clock”, he calls DHEA a “Master Hormone”. He tells of a story of a 67 year old woman named Amy who hardly could muster enough energy to get out of bed in the morning. ‘I’ve gotten used to feeling bad” she said “it became a way of life”. Amy is a mild diabetic, diagnosed with chronic fatigued syndrome. She has tried everything with no avail, but when she tried supplement DHEA in less than 30 days she came back to tell Dr. Crantin that “I have never felt so much energy in my life, I feel like I am 25 again!”
Clinical study at University of California at San Diego, 50mg DHEA daily, over 6 months increased lean body mass and muscle strength as well as physical and psychological well being of both men and women.
What has science showed us about DHEA?
Multiple published research studies as well as human clinical studies shows additionally that DHEA has tremendous improvement in memory, striking psychological improvement, osteoporosis, and fatigue.
Pregnenolone is known as the feel good hormone. It is the first step in synthesis from cholesterol to the major sex hormones of the body. Pregnenolone is the precursor to all of the other hormones: DHEA, progesterone, testosterone, estrogen and cortisol. Like the other hormones, as we age pregnenolone levels decline. Physicians believe that replacement of pregnenolone to youthful levels is an important step in the anti-aging program. In published studies pregnenolone has shown to be 100 times more effective for memory enhancement than any other hormone in laboratory animals.
If DHEA is known as the body energy converter, pregnenolone is known for a powerful brain energy converter in improving the transmitting of messages from neuron to neuron, influencing positively short term memory.
DHEA and Pregnenolone are essential members of reverse aging program.
1. Improves energy, vitality and youth
2. Fights osteoporosis
3. Improved depression & chronic fatigue syndrome
4. Improvement of adrenal fatigue & cortisol levels
5. Improvement of thyroid function
6. Healthy immunity – Enhance Immune System Efficiency
7. Stimulates and improves in preventing osteoporosis, cardio vascular diseases
8. Improvement of muscle mass.
9. Improves Alzheimer’s diseases, mental memory and logic thinking.
10. Stress reduction, resistance to damages of stress
11. Energy improvement in menopause
12. Improvement in immunity and repair of the nervous tissues
13. Protection to cancer
14. Protective to cardiovascular disease
15. Increases thermogenesis & burning Fat
16. Improves insulin receptor sensitivity & reduces diabetes risk
What makes DHEA and Pregnenolone Specialist different?
The latest technology advancement in anti-aging is a new delivery pathway called the first pass technology. It is a transdermal lyposome protected delivery through the skin or sublingual mucosa, much faster and much more effective, a direct route to the blood stream without overworking or damaging the liver. Common store bought tablets of DHEA is over 95% metabolized and excreted by the liver, making it almost completely obsolete with very little benefit to the user.
This newer Lyposome technology delivers DHEA & Pregnenolone directly to the blood stream with lower dosage, faster results, and less side effects.
DHEA - Clinical Applications:
• Aging (Hormone Marker) Bellino F.L. Ann. NY Acad Sci 1995; Belancer A et al.
• Immune Deficiency Synd. Regelson W. et al. Ann NY Acad. Sci 1994; Khorram, D. et al.
• Obesity Jakubowicz, DJ, et al. J. Clin Endoc Met. 1995; Porter J. et al.
Ann NY Acad. Sci 1995
• Memory Loss, Majewska M. Ann NY Acad. Sci 1995; Melanoir CL et al.
Neuroscience Abs. 1992
• Depression Wolkowitz O. Ann NY Acad. Sci 1995
• Lupus Erythematosus V. Vollenhoven et al. Arthri Rheum 1994
• Cancer Prevention Boone CW et al. Cancer Res. 1990
• Osteoporosis Spector TD et al. Clin Endoc 1991
• Chronic Fatigue Synd. Galabrese VP et al. Lancet 1989; Lebihuber FE et al.
AM. J. Psych 1992
• Atherosclerosis Inhibition Eich D.M. Circulations 1993
• Coronary Risk & Myocardial Hantgnena et al. Athero Sci. 1994;
J. Shihara F. Cardiology 1992
• Thyroid Hormone McIntosh MK, et al. J. Nutr Biochem 1992; Song MK et al.
J. Biol Chem 1989
• Body Fat Distribution Williams D.P. et al. J. Clin Endoc. Met 1993
• Antiglucogorticoid Wright BE et al. Int. J. Obesity 1992;
Browne E. Am. J. Med. Res. 1992
• Health & Longevity Shealy N. Book: DHEA: The Youth & Health Hormone
Natural “Miracle Healing” for Menopause Problems
Bio‐equivalent Phyto‐Estrogen, a natural plant that is chemically and structurally similar but a weaker version full of good Estriol.
1. Isoflavones – Concentrated active ingredient of soy.
Published Research on Isoflavones. Dr. McKenna 2001 – Using Isoflavones concentrate, he found Positive treatment for
menopause and symptoms of PMS, it was shown to be safe, with low toxicity, and good tolerance.
Dr. Xu 2000 Cancer Epidemiology – Shows the Isoflavones decreases risk of breast cancer, increased protection to bone loss by reducing calcium loss in research animal models.
2. Red Clover has active Genistein and Daidzen, also provides 18 amino acids important inprotein meta‐ bolism, research shows good for heart disease, decrease cholesterol, decrease cancer risk in colons and breast by blocking estrogenic cells.
3. BlackCohosh is very well researched, lots of clinical study. It is approved by the European German Commission E (European FDA) and US: Pharmacopeia 1928. Published Research on Black Cohosh
Top of Page
Characteristically, women lose progesterone at a faster rate after the age of 35. In fact, many younger women suffering from the punishment of PMS symptoms are often due to early lack of progesterone in their bodies. Dr. Neils Lauersen M.D. co‐author of the book titled “PMS” is a Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecologist at the medical college, he claims that 90 % of his patients have tried Progesterone hormone and found relief when nothing else works.
According to Dr. John Lee, M.D., both men and women suffer from the excess of estrogen in the body. Dr. Lee has written a number of books discussing the negative excesses of the estrogen in the woman causing fluid retention, moodiness, swollen tender breast, increased uterine fibrosis and ovarian cyst. Dr. Lee’s extensive research on the negative effects of estrogen published at the National Clinical Review, a clinical report of over 100 menopausal women using natural progesterone. The wonderful effects of natural progesterone are near “miraculous”. Women rely on natural progesterone in cases of pre‐menstrual symptoms as well as menopause symptoms, have had relief of their anxieties, depression, and calms and relax their body.
Progesterone may also provide a good night sleep. It is a wonderful natural diuretic to your water retention problem and bloating. It has an effective natural protector of uterine cancer, fibroids, endometriosis as well as protection for breast and fibrocystic changes.
Can it help Osteoporosis?
Progesterone is one of the few natural hormones that act as a positive Osteoblast. The cells grow bones to prevent both men and woman’s osteoporosis and degenerative changes of the bones as we get older. It is truly effective in stopping this horrible epidemic condition of osteoporosis. There are nearly 28 million cases of osteoporosis in the United States, of those 150 thousand women die from osteoporosis fractures of the vertebral, spine, hips, etc.
Can Progesterone positively affect cell growth?
Dr. Joel Hargrove from Vanderbilt School published studies showing that progesterone stopped the estrogen proliferation and it is a major protection of the uterine cancer, fibroids, and ovarian cysts. Progesterone occupies estrogen receptor sites in men and women; therefore, there is less estrogen damage to tissues.
Dr. Loran Fitzpatrick from Mayo Clinic:
Progesterone can decrease some of the estrogen replacement therapy risk of endometriosis and cancers. Progesterone can also reduce the sleep disorders anxiety and depression, a wonderful member of the hormone team with progesterone for men and women. The other members are DHEA, pregnenolone, and testosterone.
Progesterone Specialist is made of natural Bio‐identical herbal extract hormones that synergistically boost the effects of progesterone. Progesterone Specialist also contains USP Progesterone 20 mg per dose.
What makes Progesterone Specialist different from the other creams?
Progesterone is fat soluble. If you use unprotected progesterone creams, most often found in the stores, you may accumulate progesterone hormone on the skin. After a number of years of such accumulations, it may lead to toxic level accumulations of progesterone in the body.
Progesterone Specialist is “Double Protected”. The active progesterone is actually protected and micro encapsulated inside of an essential phospholipids. These unique essential phospholipids are made of natural substances that are in our cell walls. This double protection allows progesterone to cross transdermally without progesterone depositing on the skin.
Is progesterone only for women?
Progesterone is unique because it is used to great advantage for men also. A natural booster of the testosterone as well as extremely active attaching the estrogen receptor sites to decrease prostate complications. New research has come to light that progesterone is an essential antiaging hormone for men.
This enriched, double protected liposome cream, contains natural vitamins, Chastetree extracts and USP progesterone, may protect women from uterine cancer, fibroids, and for ovarian cancer and cystic changes of the ovary. It may also prevent bone osteoporosis, calms and relaxes the body. It is a wonderful diuretic that improves the sleep patterns and normal relaxation, great for anti‐depression and PMS symptoms.
• Micronized liposome technology
• Minimize direct contact of progesterone hormone to the skin
• Diminish accumulation of fatty soluble progesterone hormones on the skin
• More consistent and accurate dosing
• Wonderful benefits of EPL (Essential Phospholipids) carrier
• Totally Natural vehicle
• Bioequivalent Phytoextract Progesterone hormones
Progesterone – Clinical Applications:
· Anti Anxiety, Picaro O. Nrain Res. 1995
· Anti Osteoporosis, Lee. J. Int. Clin. Nutr. Rev. 1990; Prior J.C. Endoc Review 1999;
Stevenson J. et al., Lancet 1990
· Breast Cancer Prevention, Cowan LD., J. Epidemiol 1981; Formby B. et al., AAnn Clin. Lab.
· DHT Blockage, Lee J. Med. Letter 1999 Jan.
· Male Androgen, Fredricsion B., Joanorology 1989 Jan; Wammar M. Achives Addi. 1985