Want longer eyelashes? Come by the spa and ask about Latisse®
Now, you can grow longer, fuller darker lashes.
It's not an illusion. It's your own eyelashes - only better.
Tips for Success
Once you know how to apply LATISSE®, it's important to understand a few simple tips to help you make your treatment as effective as possible.
Follow these guidelines for best results:
· Think routine
· Try to incorporate LATISSE® into your nightly routine — for example, after you've washed your face and brushed your teeth.
· Keep it handy
· Store the LATISSE® bottle near your other skin care products or toothbrush, so you won't forget to apply it each night.
· Have patience
· LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% takes time to work. Only use it once a night, and don't overuse it, as this may increase the chance of experiencing eye redness or itchiness.
· Start fresh
· If your eye makeup remover leaves an oily residue on your eyelids, wipe off any excess oils with soap and water to ensure a clean surface before you apply LATISSE®.
· Follow the rules
· Always use the sterile, disposable FDA-approved applicator provided in the kit. Don't try to
apply LATISSE® with a cotton swab. The LATISSE® applicator is specially designed to hold a drop and release a drop.
· Don't play catch up
· If you miss a dose one night, don't apply more just to catch up. Simply apply LATISSE® the next evening and stay on schedule.
· Beware of germs
· Don't let the tip of the bottle or applicator contact your fingers or any other unintended surface, in order to avoid contamination.
· Chart your progress
· When you start using LATISSE® solution, be sure to mark your calendar and take pictures throughout weeks (0, 4, 8, 12, 16), so you can have your own "Before & After Gallery."
Talk to the doctor for some additional tips for success.